Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Great Track by Theoretics "Higher"

Music:

Since the release of our site we have seen an increasing amount of song submissions, and I cannot believe that I over looked an email by the group Theoretics. The group Theoretics is a Seattle based hip-hop, soul, funk, and electronica group with a unique style that cannot be compared to the typical hip-hop group.

The group fronted by two incredibly talented Emcees (Mark Hoy and Chimaroke Abuachi) draw out so much passion through their lyrics that they are bound to make it big. These guys are packed with energy and have such a flow with their lyrics that makes me wanting more.

The other part of the group consists of a five piece rhythm section that I find to be a key talking point when it comes to Theoretics. They remind me of the band The Roots who always preforms amazing live shows. I can see the same potential looking at Theoretics as I do while looking at the Roots. I am excited to see more and hope they come to tour on the east coast so I can see this group live.

You will definitely be seeing more of Theoretics on this site, be sure to check out their Facebook page to learn more and grab more of their music. For now enjoy my favorite and their most popular track "Higher", you can grab the download on the Soundcloud but I strongly suggest watching the music video to see where these guys are coming from. Enjoy!

"Higher" - Theoretics (Official Music Video)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...