Friday, March 30, 2012

"Gambler" by QuEST

Music: Hip-Hop / Rap

Lyrical genius.... QuEST who recently released "Gambler" is preparing for his upcoming project Fear Not Failure which I cannot wait for. (You will definitely see more of this project once it is released) But for now we have the track "Gambler" which I feel is intense (in a good way of course). The track has a little dubstep that ties in perfectly, but I would not consider this genre as a dubstep but more of a Hip/Hop Rap background.

Since this is our first post on QuEST, here is a brief bio from the up and coming rapper who hails from Miami:
"John Q speak from the Heart Pardon My honesty. Just trying to get my message across to better the world. N.E.A.T.O (Never Ever Allow The Obscene) is the mindset. Peace and Love."
So grab this track now for free, and be sure to check back with his Fear Not Failure project. Enjoy!

"Gambler" - QuEST


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...